*Laura named among The Royal Photographic Society's one hundred photographic Heroines. 2018 is being hailed as the Year of the Woman, it marks the centenary of women’s suffrage in the UK and has seen significant steps taken to highlight women’s rights – from the #metoo and Times Up movements to increased awareness of the gender gap and global protests fighting for equality. Through the Hundred Heroines initiative, The RPS is adding its voice to the global discussion. Learn more here.
*The Photo-book as an Experiential Object: A Focus on Concept & Editing, March 25, 2019 - New York, USA. Sign up here.
* It's Personal - An Intensive Visual Laboratory, August 27 - 31, 2019 - Ghent, Belgium. Sign Up here.
* Winner Prix Roger Pic 2018 for In the Shadow of the Pyramids - Paris, France
* Courrier International, "Le Caire, ma ville, “une machine à bruits”, issue 1472 - January 17-23, 2019
* To Infinity and Beyond, Photographers Exploring the Opportunities and Dangers in a Technological Era, featuring I'll Die For You, September 2018
* Granta Magazine, "Life of the Father", issue 141 - Autumn 2017
* Satori Magazine, issue 2: Change, featuring "An Immortal River", December 2017
*Huck, Rule Breakers Documentary Special, December 2017
* Caravan Magazine, "The Anatomy Of Revolution: Egypt’s long and winding road towards democracy" - India September 1, 2017
* The New Yorker, "Most Die Young" by Camille Bordas - USA, January 2, 2017
* Monthly Photography, "In the Shadow of the Pyramids" - South Korea, January 2017
* Foam International Photography Magazine, "Who We Are", The Netherlands, January 2017
* Pro Photographer, "In the Shadow of the Pyramids" interview & profile article written by Alison Stieven-Taylor - New Zealand December 2016
* Source Photographic Review, The Photobook Issue - UK, December 2016
* Art in a time of Conflict, The Financial Times - September 27, 2016 (print & online)
* Scroll: "What does it take to trigger mass protest? Egypt’s revolution has some lessons for India"
* Hindustan Times: "Political art - from Egypt’s Tahrir Square in a Delhi gallery"
*The Hindu: "The spectacle of urgency: a glimpse into Laura El-Tantawy's exhibition" by Rahaab Allana
*Render Forest Interview
*Paper Journal Studio Visit
*a-n Q&A with Tim Clark, editor of 1000 Words Photography Magazine
*photo-eye Q&A with Christopher J Johnson
*Video interview with The Photographer's Gallery on occassion of Deutsche Börse Photography Foundation Prize 2016